Thursday, 31 October 2013

HALF TERM PURCHASES
















































Hey everyone!
As most people reading this probably know, this week has been half term, woo! Yesterday I persuaded my Mum to take me shopping which is always good. It turned out to be such a successful shopping trip.

 I managed to find a black, bodycon midi dress in Topshop. I've been wanting one of these for quite a while but they never seemed to have my size when I looked before. I was so happy when I found it was the last one and it was in my size! It was £28 which I think is amazing for Topshop and the fact it's something I will be wearing a lot.

 Now for my favourite purchase... the Topshop heels!  I've been wanting some Topshop shoes that have a chunky heel for ages and I finally decided to bite the bullet and buy some. No joke, I've literally never been so in love with a pair of shoes before! They were £56 which is a lot but definitely worth it. I was tempted with the one's that have a brown heel but I decided to go with black since they will go with absolutely everything.

Then I went a bit shoe crazy and decided to get some little black boots from River island. They were £38.99, so not too bad and they'll be great for wearing to sixth form since they'll give me that little extra height.

Then I picked up a few items from Boots. I got some clearasil daily gel wash which was £5.99. I've never tried this product before but my skin keeps breaking out so I'm in search for something to give me clear skin. I also got some John Frieda Luxurious volume shampoo which was also £5.99 and some Schwarzkopf got2be volumising styling powder which was £2.99, because I love my hair when it's all volumised!

Hope you're having a good half term :)

Thanks for reading