Thursday, 24 October 2013

BEAUTY HAUL



























Hey everyone!

There's nothing better than getting home to a parcel with your name on it, wouldn't you agree? I did a cheeky Boots order the other day, so I thought what better excuse than to do a make up haul. My make-up collection has been getting quite low recently, and to be honest, I've been getting pretty bored of using the same old products... Time to try some new things! Here's what I ordered;

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation 30ml, £8.99, I'm not brilliant when I come to choosing the right shades, but I decided to go with 103 True Ivory, fingers crossed it matches with my skin tone! I've read mixed reviews on this product, but mostly positive one's, so I thought I'd give it a go!

Collection 2000 Lasting Performance Concealer, £3.99, I bought mine in number 2 Light. This product is so popular among other beauty bloggers so I'm quite excited to see what all the fuss is about.

Barry M Bold Black Eyeliner, £3.99, This was just a random purchase. Quite simply, I needed a new black eye liner and I thought this looked good, so yeah!

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder, £3.99, I bought mine in 004 Sandstorm. This one isn't actually a new product for me. I've re purchased this a few times now, just because I think it's such a good product. 

Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation 30ml, £5.99, I bought mine in 103 True Ivory. I know this is another foundation, but I just couldn't decide between this and the wake me up foundation. This one is fairly new so I thought it would be interesting to try. Plus I've never actually used a matte, mousse foundation before hmmmm.

Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Flex Mascara, £6.99, This is in 001 Black. This product actually came free because I spent over £10 on Rimmel products.. win! Plus I was actually going to buy a mascara, so it saved me from having to buy it.. even more of a win! I've heard good things about scandal eyes mascara, so let's hope this lives up to what I've heard!

Anyway, that's everything I got. I'm quite looking forward to trying these new products out and I'll probably do review posts on some of the products so watch out for those!

Thanks for reading.