Monday, 11 November 2013

ABOUT ME Q&A

Hey everyone!

This weeks theme for #BritishBloggerSelection is to do a post answering some questions that are about us. I think this is a cute way that people who actually happen to read my blog can find out a bit more about me.

Question 1: Why do you like blogging? Personally I find blogging such a fun hobby because It's a way of me sharing my huge love of clothes, beauty, etc. To be honest, I don't really have any other proper hobbies (except shopping) so I find blogging something really fun to do in my spare time.

Question 2: How did you come up with your blog name? Well the 'Rachel' part is obviously my first name and I wanted to include my name in my blog name. I've loved the name 'Coco' ever since I always used to sneak my Mum's Coco Chanel perfume when I was little. So put them together and Rachel Coco was formed!

Question 3: Where from the UK do you come from? York.

Question 4: Favourite colour? I like pink but I actually don't have a lot of pink stuff at all. My bedroom is cream and browny colour which I quite like.

Question 5: Do you like Lana Del Ray? I'm not a crazy fan but I do love the 'Summertime Sadness' remix.

Question 6: Hidden talents that you have? Ermmm I'm so boring, I literally don't think I have any hidden talents apart from the fact that I have extremely neat hand writing.. exciting, I know!

Question 7: Celebrity crush? Harry styles, Harry Styles, HARRY STYLES ARGHHHHH!

Question 8: Favourite blog of all time? I know this seems quite cliché, but I do love Zoella's blog and can proudly say I've actually been reading it waaaay before she started doing Youtube videos and got ultra popular.

Question 9: What made you join #BritishBloggerSelection? Well I've only recently started my blog and I thought it would be a great way to be part of something, get my blog out there, and make some blog friends.

And that's all the questions! If you don't know what #BritishBloggerSelection is, or you want to get involved, just check out my post here which tells you how you can be part of it.
Thanks for reading.