Tuesday, 31 December 2013

SOAP & GLORY MINI HAUL


In my Christmas stocking this year, I got a few little Soap & Glory goodies. Soap & Glory is probably my favourite make for body butter, lotions etc, just because all the products are so pretty and smell so delicious.


The first thing I opened was 'The Righteous Butter' which is probably one of the most popular Soap & Glory products. I've repurchased this a few times before just because it's so lovely. The flavour of it is shea butter and aloe vera but honestly it smells so much more amazing than it sounds. I love using it after having a bath because it gives a really smooth, refreshing feeling and the fresh scent lingers all day.


The next thing I opened was the 'Hand Maid' hand cleansing gel, in other words, hand sanitizer. I do like to use hand sanitizer as I can be a bit of a germ freak and it's always nice to give your hands a quick refresh. Most hand sanitizers don't smell great and can smell a bit alcohol-y, but this one is far from that. It's described as fresh, fruity and floral scented which is spot on. It's sort of like a nice sweet grapefruit smell. On top of that, it's in a cute little bottle which will fit in your bag easily and it's pink!


The last Soap & Glory product I got was another body butter but this time it was the 'Daily smooth amazingly effective dry skin formula body butter'..wow that was a mouthful. This one has a slightly thicker consistency than the righteous butter as it's mainly for dry skin e.g. knees, elbows and toes. It definitely leaves the skin lovely and smooth and of course it smells absolutely delicious. It's flavoured with rose-hip seed oil and cocoa butter which make a super combination.

Have you guys got any Soap & Glory products?