Wednesday, 1 January 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR

                       
HAPPY NEW YEAR MY LOVELIES!

I hope you all had a lovely New Year's whether you were out partying with friends or at home watching films and eating chocolate! I went out with my friends last night and had a great time. It was so nice to see some people that I haven't seen for ageeeees. I've had a great year overall, but the highlight of it was definitely seeing One Direction, front row in March! It was a night I will never forget! Hopefully 2014 will bring lots more exciting things like uni and of course turning 18 (woah scary thought).

To be honest I'm not mega keen on New Year as saying goodbye to a year is kind of sad... It will never ever be 2013 again! :( Ohhh well what can you do! I've never really been one for new years resolutions as I think setting myself goals is something I strive to do at any time of the year!  Never the less, my sort of resolution is to take more photo's (like Monica in friends). It might sound like a silly resolution but I think it's really important because photo's hold a lot of memories.. so the more you take, the more memories you have!

       I also thought I would take this opportunity to say I hit 100 Bloglovin' followers WAHOOOO! It may not seem a lot to some people but I really appreciate that 100 people have actually clicked the follow button because they like my blog!

Anyway I wish you all a very happy new year and hope all your 2014's are super duper!

What are your New years Resolutions?