Monday, 24 February 2014

AUSSIE AUSSOME SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER


Hey everyone, how are you? Today has been my first day back after half term and I could naaaat be bothered.. I think I need my own personal motivator to keep me going with all my sixth form work!

Anyway, Tesco currently have an offer on Aussie hair products which is three for £10. I thought that was pretty good considering I've heard lots of good things about Aussie products. I'd never tried any before so I thought I would give them a go! They have different products for different hair types but I went for the volumising one's since the length of my hair can make my hair appear very flat and limp.

The verdict... after using them once last night I can honestly say that my hair does have a lot more life to it and looks a bit more full (I would have taken pictures but I washed my hair late last night and I wasn't in the mood to take selfies). One thing that I have noticed, is that even a day after using the products my hair still smells really nice when normally the scent of shampoo's dies down really quickly. I normally wash my hair every other day or so I'm yet to see whether my hair will become even more voluminous when I use it again.

I'd definitely recommend the Aussie products as they're a fairly cheap price and they make your hair feel lovely. Particularly the volumising one's for people with limp, flat hair, as it just gives your hair a little more 'oomph'.

I'm always open to trying new shampoo and conditioner's, so do you guys have any recommendations?