Monday, 3 February 2014

MARC JACOBS WATCH


                           


Okay, I think I'm in love, and yep.. with a watch. I decided to treat myself to this beauty few weeks ago and boy am I glad I did! It took me a while to decide on the style I wanted but I opted for the rose gold, Marc by Marc Jacobs Henry Skeleton watch (no idea why it's called that). I was originally going to get a Michael Kors one but so many people have being getting them lately and I fancied something a bit different.

The watch is really statement which is what I wanted, but not overly big so it looks silly on my wrist. Because I like to wear quite simple outfits, this will sort of glam up my basic looks and make them look a bit more dressy. Unfortunately it arrived way too big for me, so I'm going to have to take it to the jewellers to have a few links taken out, but that's not really a problem. I purchased mine from Amazon and I actually can't find the link to it any more, but if any of you are interested or like the style, you can buy them here at the Watch Shop.