Thursday, 6 March 2014

MARCH WISH LIST



As always I have a fair few things that I currently itching to buy.. would be so much easier if money was unlimited right? I guess that would ruin the fun.. well, maybe. To be honest, I should probably be doing some form of revision/work for sixth form but instead I'm here procrastinating (what I'm best at) browsing the internet for things I want to buy!

1. Canon EOS 600D Camera, Argos, £399
I've been wanting one of these cameras for so long now. I know they're super expensive but the quality of pictures that they take is insane! Since my birthday is this month, I'm thinking of investing in one with my birthday money.

2. Shell Pink Oversize Scrunchie, New Look, £2.99
A few months ago I probably wouldn't have gone near a scrunchie! But now they seem to be coming into style and I actually really like how they look when people use them in pony tail's and other various up-do's.

3. Pink Glitter Block Heel Jelly Shoes, River Island, £18/ White Block Heel Jelly Sandals, River Island, £22
I really want some jelly shoes for the Spring/Summer but I can't decide between these. I think the glittery one's are so old school and girly but I guess the white one's would go with a lot more, hmmm.

4. Benefit High Beam Luminescent Complexion Enhancer, John Lewis, £18
I've never actually owned or used any form of highlighter before so I'm quite interested in giving it a go! I think the benefit one looks great and I've heard good things about it.

5. Light Purple V Neck Cami Top, River Island, £12 
Quite a simple piece, but I love cami's and the colour of this one is beeeautiful. I think this will be great for Spring/Summer.

6. Michael Kors Jet Set Travel Textured-Leather Tote, NET-A-PORTER.com, £260
Okay I know this one's a bit OTT in the cost department but seriously, how pretty! I love simple, black bags.. especially big ones that hold all your stuff.. dream on Rachel, dream on.

Tell me if you like any of the items in my current wishlist! What are you guys lusting after this month?