Sunday, 30 March 2014

MY 18TH PARTY










I know this is the second post in a row that isn't fashion/beauty related but I couldn't resist dedicating a post to my 18th Birthday party. On Friday, me and my friends all went for a meal and drinks at the hotel which my parents run. As you can probably see from the photo's, we got taken in a hummer limo! It was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

When we got the the hotel, my parents had covered the walls in pictures of me when I was younger and our table was covered in decorations and cute animal balloons! My Mum had also made us each a 'party box' containing personalised cookies, chocolate truffles with my initials on and little torches. After the meal, my cake was brought out which oh my goodness, it was a Harry Styles torso cake! I couldn't believe it. Unfortunately as the night went on, I drank waaaay too much and I seem to have forgotten a lot of the second half. I have now come to the conclusion that I really dislike alcohol. I am never drinking again. Ever.

I have had such an amazing 18th Birthday and it will definitely be a few days that I will never forget. The presents that my friends and family have bought me are so amazing and I literally feel like the luckiest person in the world! Coming up on my Blog will be a 'What I got for my birthday post'. I know some people are a bit funny about these kind of posts, but I for one love seeing what other people have got for their birthdays.

If you're already 18, what did you do for your 18th? And if your not 18, what are you going to do to celebrate?