Thursday, 20 March 2014

I GOT THE CANON 600D



Yep, I did it. I took the plunge and bought a Canon 600D! I know it's a lot of money to spend in one go, but my friends gave me £100 for my birthday towards it, and I'm going to be getting more birthday money to go towards it. So it's basically a birthday present! I've wanted one for so long, so it's great to finally get my hands on one of these babies.

For those of you that don't know, the picture quality on Canon 600D's are amazing (some of the best Bloggers/Youtubers use them!). I've been playing around..well, taking selfies, and you can really see the difference in quality compared to just your regular camera. I'm really looking forward to being able to take really professional looking photo's for my blog and having lots of lovely photo's to look back on. Of course I couldn't use it for this blog post since I needed a picture of the actual camera.. how annoying haha! 

I'm no tech pro, so I'm still getting used to how it works. Some of it confuses really me! If any of you have a Canon 600D and have some tips for settings and stuff, that would be much appreciated!