Thursday, 3 April 2014

CHANEL NAILS | FRENZY




As you may have seen, I got a few Chanel goodies for my birthday so I thought I would do individual review kind of posts on them. This nail colour is in 559 'Frenzy'. I would describe it as a beige-nude kind of colour.

I love these kind of nude colours because they're not too statement and go with pretty much anything you wear. As for the actual product, you do need two coats but that's expected from such a pale, neutral colour. The product paints on so easily just because the formulation is the perfect consistency and the brush isn't to thin or thick. I definitely think you can tell the difference in quality between this designer nail product, than your average high street nail polish.

Have you got any Chanel nail polishes? What colours are your fave?