Monday, 21 April 2014

CROP TOP WISH LIST



I hope you've all had a good Easter! I didn't actually get any easter eggs this year. Instead I got some creme brûlée fudge and some caramelised macadamia nuts... I think this is a sign that I'm getting old!

Anyway, since the weather has been getting lovely and warmer I have suddenly realised that I actually have very few clothes that I like to wear, and a very minimal amount of clothes that are suitable for spring/summer. I haven't been shopping in a long time because I'm trying to focus more on exams at the moment. As soon as they're out the way, retail therapy is much needed! Most of my tops are long sleeved or thick Autumn/Winter pieces, so I really need some new tops that I can wear without overheating in this gorge Spring weather! I've put together a little list of some crop tops I quite like...

1. Green Tropical Palm Print Crop Top | River Island | £12

2. Club L Essential High Neck Crop Top | Nelly.com | £8.95

3. Light Pink Cami Crop Top | River Island | £10

4. Alexa High Neck Long Sleeve Crop Top | Boohoo | £9.50

5. Stripe Seam Bralet | Topshop | £10

6. Pink Gingham Check Sleeveless Crop Top | New Look | £9.99

7. Mono Floral Crop Top | Topshop | £22

8. Retro Lace Crop Top | Forever 21 | £6.50

I think these are all really pretty and would go with lots of different things. On top of that, all of them are very inexpensive, win win!

Which one is your favourite?