Saturday, 19 April 2014

FACE OF THE NIGHT | RED LIPS












I’m going out with my friends for a few drinks tonight. Yaaay perks of being 18! Since I quite like the make up look I’ve created, I thought I would share it with you all.

For my foundation I'm wearing the Rimmel London wake me up foundation, which I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with. Sometimes it appears to have good coverage and work well and then sometimes it just makes my skin look weird. Hmmm? Then for concealer I’m wearing the collection lasting perfection concealer… every bloggers fave! To highlight and countour, I used the Soap & Glory Peach Party blush (just the very pale pink) and the solar powder bronzer. You can't really see the contouring in the pictures, since the sun is so bright! For eye make up, I used my Chanel dark grey eye pencil, Chanel silver/grey eye shadow and Chanel mascara. And then on my lips I have a Number 7 red lipstick in the shade ‘showbiz’.

I don’t really ever wear red lipstick since it’s so bright and can make me feel a bit self-conscious. I think it’s just because I’m not used to it. So I’m on a mission to step out of my comfort zone and wear bright lipsticks more! I actually really love the way it looks and how it instantly makes you look more dressed up, if you get what I mean.