Friday, 11 April 2014

GOING IN TARTAN









This is my fist OOTN post… oooh how exciting. I’m going to an 18th birthday party, so i've decided to wear this little tartan bodycon dress from Topshop. I really like it because it has little black panels down the side which I think make it look really flattering. I can’t quite remember how much it was but I’m guessing it was something like £32. I then teamed it with my favourite shoes. My black Topshop, chunky platform heels which were £56.

The only accessory I wore with it was my Marc Jacobs watch. I think the tartan print is quite bold so I thought it looked better if I just kept the rest of the outfit simple. I usually just stick to wearing plain dresses (usually black), so this is a little out of my comfort zone.

What do you think of my outfit?