Thursday, 17 April 2014

PURR BY KATY PERRY












I’m a fan of the occasional Katy Perry song, so I was quite pleased when one of my besties bought me the Katy Perry fragrance as a present. This one is called ‘Purr’ after her cat ‘Kitty Purry’ (Yes, Katy is a crazy cat lady).

I’m a real sucker for packaging and anything pretty; I’m instantly drawn to. As you can probably see from the pictures, this fragrance doesn’t fail in that department, as the bottle is a cat shape! How cute is that.

Now for the smell. I would describe it as being quite vanilla-y but with a bit of a floral vibe to it as well. I think this is the sort of fragrance you would wear to go out in the evening, rather than something during the day. It’s definitely a very feminine scent, so if you’re not into anything too girly this probably isn’t for you. It’s definitely my kinda scent though!

Have any of you got the Katy Perry Purr perfume? What do you think of it? ...I think it's purrrrfect