Tuesday, 8 April 2014

LUSH | CREAMY CANDY BUBBLE BAR











It's been a while since I've actually had a nice long, relaxing bubble bath. I've got a few lush products so I thought I would give one of my bubble bars a go, just to make it that extra bit special.

The one I chose to use is called the Creamy Candy Bubble Bar. As you can see from the picture, it's a candy floss coloured bar with a cute little blue flower on the top. Don't you just love how pretty Lush products are! Bubble bars don't have to all be used in one go, so I decided to break my bubble bar in half and just use one half. At first when I crumbled it in, not much seemed to happen. The bath turned a pretty pink colour and then, as the tap continued to run, a fair amount of bubbles appeared and the whole bathroom smelt amazing. I would describe it as smelling something between candy floss (the product is meant to be cotton candy flavour, so it's spot on!) and sherbet sweets. It really does smell delicious.

In my little booklet, it says that this bubble bar contains a blend of almond and cocoa butter, so that when the product melts into the water, it should give skin a velvety texture. Since i've just got out the bath from using this, I can honestly say my skin feels all silky and smooth. On top of that, I smell so good! The product also contains almond oil which is supposed to be good for hydrating hair.

Overall, I think it's really good product from Lush that I would definitely recommend to anyone who likes girly products, with sweet scents.