Wednesday, 16 April 2014

MAX FACTOR GLSSFINITY NAILS | FOREVER GLAM





My Granny bought a few Max Factor products at Boots, and they're doing this thing at the moment where if you spend a certain amount, you get a little goody bag with a few Max Factor products in it. My Granny didn't really like any of them, which meant lucky me!

One of the items in the goody bag was one of their Glossfinity nail polishes in the colour 'Forever Glam'. As you can see, it's an ultra bright, hot pink colour. I can definitely see why this range is called 'gloss' finity because it's so shiny and glossy! I'm normally into my pastel nail colours, but I quite like this shade as it adds a pop of colour to any simple outfit. 

Since it was a free gift, I wasn't expecting the consistency of the polish to be amazing. I was wrong though. The varnish painted on so easily and the brush made it easy to paint on without making any mistakes. The only down side to this is that it chips quite easily. I painted my nails last night and there is already a fair few little chips dotted about. For a free gift though, I can't really complain!

Have any of you tried any Max Factor nail polishes in the Glossfinity range?