Thursday, 10 April 2014

NEXT FRAGRANCE TRIO | JUST PINK






I’m a big fan of perfume and I’m always open to trying out different scents. Some people are quite fussy with the scents that they like, but I pretty much think I like all perfumes from the sweetest, to the freshest!


The one I have most recently tried out is Next’s own fragrance which is called ‘Just Pink’. Since I love the colour pink, this is quite fitting for me. The fragrance set that I got is a little trio. It contains a little bottle of the perfume, a travel size roll on perfume, and a solid fragrance.  I love how they are all really small so they’re easy to carry around in your bag. I usually end up carrying around full size bottles of perfume, which take up most of my bag, so this is always handy! I also really love the fact you get a solid fragrance, which is something a bit different to the general spray on. This is great for just rubbing on your wrists when needed.

Now on to the scent…  When you first spray it, it is very strong and overwhelming. I think this is a good thing though, as a little goes a long way and you probably need one spray. The scent claims to have top notes of bergamot and tangerine, heart notes of peony and jasmine and a base of sandalwood and musk. Now I’m never very good at describing scents but I would describe this fragrance as smelling really really fresh. Fresh scents are probably my favorite just because they smell so clean. It’s got a nice spring floral smell to it, which I’m guessing is the peony and jasmine. I’ve found that when applying in the morning it does fade by the afternoon, but I’m yet to find a perfume that lasts all day, so that’s expected.

Overall, I think it’s a really refreshing fragrance that I’m definitely going to be using this Spring/Summer.