Saturday, 21 June 2014

L'OREAL INFALLIBLE FOUNDATION



I've finally managed to find a high street foundation that is the perfect light shade for my skin tone *fist pumps*. For some reason, I always find it difficult to find the right shade for my skin. My skin is super pale but anything too white just completely washes me out.

I came across the L'oreal Infallible foundation in the shade 'Porcelain' which I believe is the lightest shade it comes in. I wasn't expecting miracles since L'oreal products can be a bit hit and miss, but I was pleasantly surprised. 

The formulation is perfect; not too thin and not too thick (no cakey-ness) and it blends in really easily. The coverage is great which is just what I need as my face appears to be break out central at the moment.. forever wishing for flawless skin!

The product is described as a 'stay fresh foundation' which I definitely agree with as it works well with my dry skin. If you have dry skin like me, you may have noticed that over the course of a day, your skin can dry out and your foundation starts to look patchy..ew! I found that with this foundation, it didn't do that at all. Probably to do with the fact it's quite a thin consistency and gives you a nice dewy glow (not OTT dewy though) rather than a matte look. 

Have any of you tried the L'oreal Infallible foundation?