Tuesday, 24 June 2014

SOAP & GLORY | SUPERCAT EXTREME EYELINER



I'm a massive fan of winged eye liner but to be honest i'm sooOO bad at applying it. As an end of exams present, my sister bought me a Soap & Glory Supercat carbon black eye liner pen... (I have the best sister ever!). I was really excited to try it as I've heard lots of good things about the product.

The eye liner is literally like a black felt tip pen which makes it so much easier to draw the perfect wing. I'm still no pro at making it look perfectly even, but let's just say it does make it a great deal easier and allows you to be much more precise when drawing it on.

I found that the product stays on really well all day, despite the amount of times I rub my eyes without realising! I'd definitely recommend it for someone who is new to winged eye liner or just lacks the skills like myself.

Have any of you tried the Soap & Glory Supercat eyeliner pen?