Sunday, 29 June 2014

WHAT I WORE TO PROM







Last Thursday night was my Prom to celebrate the end of 13 and the end of school forever (fingers crossed). The whole of my year travelled to a race course function room where we had some drinks and a tasty buffet. Then afterwards, we all went into town and hit the night clubs.

I decided to be a bit different, and instead of going for a typical prom dress, I wore a playsuit. Being short, I find it much easier shopping for playsuits since it's so difficult to find dresses that aren't too long and that are flattering. I really liked the white one I found because it looked formal enough for Prom with the pretty white ruffle, but was also suitable for going to night clubs afterwards (and doing lotsaaa dancing). Of course, I teamed this with my platform wedges from Topshop. I just love them so much because they add so much height, yet the platform means that they're still super comfortable to walk in (I managed to keep them on all night, YES!).

Playsuit | Topshop | £38
Black Platform Heel Shoes | Topshop | £56
Gold Elephant Necklace | Topshop | £4.50
Red Lipstick | No. 7 - Showbiz