Saturday, 5 July 2014

CORAL AND LACE




I'm loving skorts at the moment! I find them easier and more comfortable to wear than skirts, yet they still look dressed up. I spotted this bright coral coloured one in Topshop and I was instantly drawn to the bright colour and the unique folded-envelope style on the front. I don't own a lot of bright coloured clothes, since I tend to stick with fairly neutral colours.. so I thought this skort would make a nice change to what I something would normally go for!

I've teamed a lace, tight fitted crop top with the skort. The neutral white contrasts great with the bright coral, and the lace adds a touch of girlyness and texture to the outfit. I do apologise that once again everything I'm wearing is from Topshop. I swear I must have some kind of addiction!

Skort | Topshop
Lace white crop top | Topshop
Nude wedge heels | Topshop