Thursday, 3 July 2014

HEELS I'M LOVING



Something that tends to bring me a lot of happiness is shoes. Some people don't understand it, but I'm sure most of you reading will be familiar with the excitement that comes along with a pair of new shoes.

I've been loving a lot of the shoes in shops at the moment. Probably because the whole wedge platform thing seems to be really in which I'm a huge fan of. I mean who doesn't like shoes that add a lot of height but are still super comfortable to walk in?! Along with that, I've also been loving all the pretty bright and pastel coloured shoes that seem to be around at the moment. So good for making any simple/casual outfit, more interesting and dressed up.

1. Orange floral peep toe platform sandals | River Island | £55
2. LANA 2 platform sandals | Topshop | £55
3. RABBIT faux fur fluffy sandals | Topshop | £55
4. LUTHER skinny sandals | Topshop | £52
5. Madrid split wedges | Miss Selfridge | £45
6. White platform wedges | River Island | £61
7. Mint green high sandals | Dorothy Perkins | £33
8. Misi extreme platform heels | Missguided | £43

Which is your favourite pair?