Friday, 25 July 2014

PLAYSUIT LOVING


Playsuit's are definitely one of my favourite things to wear at the moment. I just love how you can dress them up for evenings out, or just wear them as casual day outfits. I tend to find that the fit of playsuits tends to be flattering for my body shape and being very short, I don't have the issue of them being too long, like I would with a dress... #shortgirlproblems. Also, some of them (maybe not the pastel floral ones) can be tailored to colder weather, teamed with with tights and a leather jacket. You can't go wrong with a bit of versatility when you're possibly soon to be a poor university student!

Playsuits seem to be everywhere at the moment. Here are a few of my favourites that are currently on the high street.

1. Fluoro Flower Cross Over Playsuit | Topshop | £40
2. Petite Floral Overlay Playsuit | Miss Selfridge | £45
3. Bandeau Skort Playsuit | Topshop | £58
4. Evie Strappy Floral Stretch Crepe Playsuit | Boohoo | £23
5. Jazmin Pineapple Print String Back Playsuit | Boohoo| £12
6. Peach Drape Playsuit | Miss Selfridge | £45

Which is your favourite?