Monday, 4 August 2014

CHANEL | LE VOLUME DE CHANEL MASCARA







I've been using this mascara for a while now and I freaking love it. Not only because it's Chanel.. (although that does make it sound even classier), but because it adds so much volume to my lashes. The brush really separates each lash making them stand out and look really defined. What I love about this mascara is the fact that it's waterproof, however, unlike other waterproof mascara's, it's actually really easy to remove when you want to take your make up off. 

At £25 it's quite expensive, but that's just the price you pay for Chanel I guess!

The one I have been using is in number 10, Noir, which is literally just black. I don't know about anyone else, but when it comes to mascara, black is the only colour. I'm not a fan of dark browns or anything like that as they seem to just not look as good as wearing a strong jet black.

What's your favourite mascara?