Monday, 11 August 2014

SKIRT FAVOURITES


The weather is starting to get a little colder now as fall is slowly on its way. This quite excites me as I definitely prefer winter clothes to summer clothes. There have been a lot of skirts in high street shops that I have been really loving at the moment. I also love how some (but not all) you can style to wear in winter too. Just by adding a thick pair of tights and some ankle boots, you've got yourself a winter skirt (I would say that this would work for number 1, 3, 4, 6 and 7). Other than that, this is sort of the last chance to make the most of wearing summery outfits. I think number 2 and 5 are perfect for this with their pale floral print and pastel colours.

1| Textured lace hem pelmet skirt | Topshop | £36
2| Miami print skort | Miss Selfridge | £35
3| Gingham pelmet skirt | Topshop | £40
4|Pink and khaki floral shorts | Dorothy Perkins | £21
5| Pleated high rise tennis skirt | Blackfive.com | £18
6 | Ditsy floral skort | Miss Selfridge | £25
7| Garden floral pelmet skirt | Topshop | £35

Which is your favourite?