Wednesday, 20 August 2014

WINTER WARDROBE | JUMPER WISH LIST


Winter is coming, yay! This means super cold weather.. especially here in England. Being someone that gets cold easily, I find I pretty much live in thick jumpers every winter! Of course, there are a few I've got my eye on at the moment, but I'm sure the list will grow as shops begin to stock more through the season.

1 | chunky rib jumper | Topshop | £38
2 | maria marl knit slash neck jumper | Boohoo | £14
3| tres en vogue sweat | River Island | £25
4 | grey daisy style jumper | Dorothy Perkins | £24
5| pink boucle style slouchy jumper | River Island | £25
6 | knitted rib texture sweat | Topshop | £38
7 | grey boucle slouchy jumper | Topshop | £25
8 | designer sweat shirt black jumper | Etsy | £14
9 | natalia pointelle sleeve jumper | Boohoo | £12

Which is your favourite?