Tuesday, 30 September 2014

AUTUMN WISH LIST



We're well into Autumn now, horaaay! One of my favourite things about Autumn is taking a long, hot bath and then getting all cosy and watching Netflix on a cold evening. Of course with Autumn, comes a whole list of new things that I need!


1 | Fine knit jumper | H&M | £15
I don't think it's possible to own too many jumpers when you live in England. Honestly, I pretty much live in jumpers through the whole Autumn-Winter season! I love wearing stripes and this jumper is such a bargain. I also like how it's fine knit, so not too thick for wearing when it's warm inside.

2 | Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette | Sephora | £18
I don't really wear eyeshadow that much, I tend to stick to just wearing winged eye liner and mascara. I want to start wearing eyeshadow a bit more, so the neutral shades in this palette will be perfect.

3| Black caged mesh playsuit | River Island | £40
I love this playsuit! I don't really know what else to say about it except that it will be perfect teamed with tights and boots for this season.

4 | Quilted zip front mini skirt | Topshop | £36
I admit the colour of this skirt doesn't exactly scream Autumn, but I just love it and how it has the zip down the front. Definitely need this in my wardrobe!

5 | Brown faux fur scarf | New Look | £15
I think I mentioned this quite a bit last Autumn/Winter, but when it gets cold, I am so obsessed with fur. I just think it's perfect for this time of the year! I think this scarf will look so nice and winter-ify (yes I'm aware that's not a word) any outfit. I also love how classy and chic fur looks.

6 | Nars lipstick in Tanganyka (neutral plum brown) | Beauty.com | £16
I think everyone needs a plum lipstick for Autumn. This Nars one is the perfect dark, vampy shade for this time of the year, without looking too dark and gothic!

7 | Lilac embellished beanie hat | River Island | £15
How cute and girly is this hat?! Obviously hats are a must for when the weather gets super cold. This one is pastel coloured and has jewels on it. Need I say more?


What's on your Autumn wish list?