Monday, 15 September 2014

BABY LIPS | PINK SHOCK


The lovely Sally from the beauty product testing team sent me one of the new Maybelline Baby Lips products to review. As a keen lip balm wearer, I was pretty excited to try it out. I'd never actually used any of the Baby Lips products before so I wasn't really too sure what to expect.

The one I was kindly sent, is from the new range 'electro'. They are tinted with colour which I think is a great idea, as it's sort of like a lipstick and a lip balm all in one. Mine is in the shade 'Pink Shock' which is a bright, berry-pink colour. I love it! As soon as you apply the lip balm, you can tell how moisturising it is. This will be perfect for winter when your lips dry out in the cold weather, but you still want to be able to give your lips a pop of colour.

It claims to give 8 hours of moisture feel. I don't know about 8 hours, but if you apply it once in a while it will definitely stop your lips from drying out. To maintain the bright colour, I would say you definitely have to apply it every few hours.. but that's expected from a product that's so moisturising as it will easily come off.

Have any of you tried any Baby Lips products?