Thursday, 25 September 2014

GRAZE BREAKFAST BOXES



Breakfast foods are one of my favourites. I know this is a bit different from my usual posts, but since granola is one of my favourite foods (along with pizza), I thought I would share this with you guys. 

So I used to get the Graze regular snack boxes. I thought they were okay, but to be honest I didn't find the snacks very impressive, and they didn't seem to be very good value for money. I was going to cancel my subscription when I saw that they offer breakfast boxes for the same price. So instead of cancelling, I just swapped my type of box! After all, breakfast is the most important meal of the day!

I'm sure many of you know this already, but on the Graze website there is a list of all the granola/porridge products you can receive, and you have options to click such as 'Please send soon' or bin - if you don't like something. Because I'm not a huge porridge fan, I binned all of the porridge one's so that I only receive granola! 

My first box arrived and I was really impressed with the range of granola bags and the amount in each bag (not at all stingy). Some of them are more indulgent, such as the chocolate orange granola which is my personal favourite. It's basically regular honey granola, with tiny dried orange pieces and lots of decadent chocolate flakes. Any Terry's chocolate orange fans dream! The granola's are all super healthy and contain natural ingredients, fibre to keep you full until lunch time, and protein from all the oats and nuts. You may be thinking, how is chocolate healthy? But the chocolate they use is dark, so full of anti-oxidants! I admit I'm not a super health freak.. but it's always nice when you find foods that are healthy and tasty at the same time!

If any of you get the Graze breakfast boxes, what do you think of them? If you don't, you can check out the website here to see all the different boxes and snacks/breakfasts they offer.