Sunday, 7 September 2014

THE PERFECT WINTER COAT


I don't know why, but I always seem to struggle to find the perfect winter coat. The past few winters I've just stuck with my trusty leather jacket. But let's face it... a leather jacket isn't exactly warm enough for winter in England! Recently I've spotted some gorgeous coats on the high street. There's lots of pastel colours, and if you know me, you will know I'm completely obsessed with wearing pastel colours at the moment. I know not all the ones I have picked out will suit me, but I thought they all looked pretty anyway! Now the impossible task of deciding which to buy...!

1 | Petite faux fur hood coat | Topshop | £65
2 | Light pink faux fur oversized coat | River Island | £100
3 | Blue faux fur collar oversized wool coat | River Island | £90
4 | Tilly colour block collar wrap front crombie coat | Boohoo | £61
5 | Grey boucle fabric biker jacket | Dorothy Perkins | £21
6 | Duster coat | Miss Selfridge | £68

Which would you choose?