Wednesday, 29 October 2014

BLACK CHELSEA FLATS



One of my favourite things about Autumn/Winter is being able to wear boots. I love boots. Partially because I think they look cool.. but also because I ALWAYS seem to have cold feet. I normally like to wear boots with a little heel, but for times where I'm going to be out on my feet all day, I need something flat and comfortable.

I was kindly sent these black, flat Chelsea boots, courtesy of tReds and I absolutely love them..(I'm really not just saying that). They have a lovely faux suede-y/velvety feel to them and because they're flat, they're super comfortable/practical. Not to mention, they look great with skirts and trousers. The boots are from the brand 'Strawberry by VT' and tReds are one of the main distributors of this brand in the UK. The brand is quite inexpensive and the boots that I got are actually currently on sale for £9.99 (originally £24.99) which I honestly think is an amazing price for a high quality pair of boots. 


What's your go-to Autumn/Winter shoe?

*Strawberry boots - tReds