Tuesday, 21 October 2014

HERBAL ESSENCES DRY SHAMPOO


Dry shampoo is one of those products i'm just a little bit obsessed with at the moment. I honestly don't know how my hair coped without it! Recently I've been using a new one by Herbal Essences. I was instantly attracted to it as it claims to give your hair uplifting volume. I've mentioned before, my hair can sometimes look a bit lifeless so anything claiming to give it volume is a yes from me. Oh and I was also attracted to it because it's on offer at Tesco.. yes I'm a bargain hunter!

The spray has a fresh citrus smell which I absolutely love. I've found that some dry shampoos can have quite a sweet, sickly smell to them, but this one is so refreshing and clean smelling. Ideal for when you want your hair to appear freshly washed!

Anyway, does it actually work? Well I can honestly say this is my new favourite dry shampoo! It made my hair feel so soft, literally as if I had just washed it. As well as that, there was no cakey-ness and build up, which i've experienced with every other dry shampoo I've used. No white spray marks either! The product gives my hair a little more volume when it needs it, but I found that for intense volume, it works better combined with a volumising powder.

What's your favourite dry shampoo?