Thursday, 2 October 2014

LITTLE IKEA HAUL


Ikea is definitely one of my favourite home ware shops. Other than buying clothes, cute home ware is one of the many other things I love to shop for. I recently picked up a few goodies in Ikea, so I thought I'd share what I got!

Firstly, I got some little white holder/pot things. I've noticed that a lot of bloggers and Youtubers have these, so when I saw them for £1.90 each, I couldn't resist! These will be perfect for make up brushes or anything I like to have lying around on my dressing table. I also got one of these pots with a fake orchid in it. Orchids are my favourite flowers and I thought it looked so pretty..even though it's not the most realistic looking thing! 

Next, I got a little teal/mint green clock. I love how simple and modern it looks and the colour is one of my favourites! It was only £8 which I think is so good for something as stylish as this. It will definitely go well in my room which is mainly a pale cream colour.

Lastly, I got some heart shaped fairy lights. I've been wanting some fairy lights for my room for ages as I just love the shabby chic kind of look that it creates. These heart shape ones are so pretty and twinkly. I can't wait to set them up in my room!

Have any of you bought anything nice from Ikea lately?