Wednesday, 22 October 2014

MY FAVOURITE LIP BALMS


I'm definitely one of those people that can't go anywhere without lip balm. Honestly, whenever I'm a situation where I've forgotten lip balm, my lips end up ridiculously dry and painful. Anyone else with me? Because of this, I seem to have accumulated quite a large collection of lip balms. Of all the one's I've tried, I have two all time favourites.

My first favourite is the Cocoa butter Vaseline. I've always been a fan of the regular Vaseline, but let's face it, anything that smells like chocolate is going to be a winner! I just find that it's by far the most moisturising and long lasting lip balm. It's inexpensive and the little tubs seem to last FOREVER! I'm still yet to actually finish one!

My second favourite is the passion fruit lip butter from The Body Shop. I admit that this one isn't the best in terms of keeping your lips moisturised for a long time, but BOY does it smell good!.. I'm a sucker for products that smell good ok. It literally smells of a tropical passion fruit cocktail.. sounds good right?! It also leaves a little shiny shimmer on your lips which is always nice.

What's your favourite lip balm?