Thursday, 30 October 2014

NUDE DELIGHT



As well as plum and red lipstick, my other favourite lipstick shade is nude. I love how wearable nude lipstick is, and how it still adds a little something, without being bold and in your face. I can sometimes feel a bit self conscious wearing bold lipstick colours, so I can never go wrong with a nice nude shade.

I recently purchased one of the Rimmel London, Moisture Renew lipsticks in the shade Nude Delight. As you can see from the pictures, it's a typical peachy, nude shade. It's so pretty! Because it's so neutral, it looks great with dramatic smoky eyes and winged eye liner.

Anyway, about the lipstick! As the name suggests, the lipstick is lovely and moisturising, and doesn't go dry/gammy on your lips. It also smells really nice, which I actually find is the case with all Rimmel lipsticks.. always a plus! The only down side I would say is that it does need re-applying quite often.. which is kind of expected from a lower cost drug store lipstick. If you want to retain the strength of the colour, you just have to remember to carry it with you so you can quickly re-apply whenever needed!

What's your favourite nude lipstick?