Saturday, 4 October 2014

THE AZTEC PLAYSUIT



My playsuit collection is slowly growing and I have to say, this little aztec one is one of my new faves! The way that it's tiered makes it super flattering as well as the loose fitting shorts which skim over my legs (the area of me that I'm most self conscious about). I love the monochrome aztec print. The black means that it can be worn with tights, which is perfect for the cold few months ahead! 

I got this playsuit from a cute online clothing brand called NaaNaa. They have so many on trend pieces that are just a little different to the standard clothes you would find on the high street. Definitely check the site out if you have the chance. :)

I teamed the playsuit with my £15, black boots from Primark. You can probably tell from my last few outfit posts that I'm obsessed with these! I love how the slight platform gives me a bit of height.. which is perfect when you're only 5'1! They're still super comfy to wear though. Uncomfortable shoes are always a no no! 

*Aztec playsuit - NaaNaa 
Boots - Primark