Tuesday, 7 October 2014

ZAZZLE CUSHION



I had the opportunity to pick something out from Zazzle. Zazzle are an online retailer that allow users to upload images and create their own products, or buy products created by other people. There's so much lovely stuff to choose from, and lots of pastel/shabby chic (which I love!).

Being a lover of home ware, I decided to pick out one of the cushions and just buy the basic product rather than customise it. I chose this lovely mint green one with the white pattern.. I don't know how you would describe the pattern, but I really like it! The cushion has a lovely high quality feel and the cover has a zip so you can easily remove and wash it.

I can't wait until I have my own place that I can decorate with all of this kind of thing! The only drawback I could say about this cushion is the price. It is definitely high quality and a good size though. The delivery was super fast too (I think it only took 4 days all the way from America!)

If you want to take a look at the cushions or the other cute stuff that you can buy from Zazzle, click here.

What would you pick from Zazzle?