Tuesday, 4 November 2014

CHRISTMAS IS ON ITS WAY



So now that it's November, I'm aloud to start talking about Christmas.. right? Well I'm going to talk about it anyway! Next month is December and you have no idea how excited that makes me. Fellow Christmas lovers will know exactly what I mean! It's by far the best time of the year..or the 'most wonderful'. As you can see i've made a little Christmas inspo mood board. I definitely need to find the perfect Christmas jumper to wear this year. New Look seem to have the nicest ones!

Here are some of my favourite things about the Christmas season...

Christmas films
Christmas lights
Decorations
Christmas jumpers
Excitement
Christmas songs
Christmas food
Starbucks winter drinks
Christmas shopping
The Christmas cookie Yankee candle (It smells like cake)
Advent
Christmas socks
Friends
Family 
and of course PRESENTS..(I'm not going to try and pretend that I don't care about the presents!) 

What's your favourite thing about Christmas?