Monday, 24 November 2014

FOUR



Pretty much exactly this time last year I was writing a blog post about One Directions 'new album', Midnight Memories. Now another year has flown by (seriously where did the year go?!) and I'm writing about their most recent album release, Four. I've been a huge fan of them since they started (since Torn) so I always get quite excited about their album releases.

Once again, One Direction have failed to disappoint me. I love the album and I don't actually think there's a song I dislike. I love how they always have a mix of fast and slow songs. And omg their voices, THE FEELS!

My favourite tracks on the album are Night Changes, Fireproof, Act My Age and Steal My Girl. Act My Age just makes me want to get up and dance (if you haven't heard it, listen now!) and Night Changes makes me so emosh. Partly because of how perfect the video is. My life goal is now to go on an ice skating date with Harry. I DON'T CARE IF I BREAK MY ANKLE.

Oh and if you're planning on buying the album, make sure you buy the deluxe version! It has 4 extra songs on it and the CD comes in a little booklet with pictures and a message from them. So it's definitely worth it!


What's your favourite song on the album? (if you've had a listen)