Thursday, 6 November 2014

GIRLZ ONLY DRY SHAMPOO


As I've mentioned before, dry shampoo is one of those products I just couldn't live without. I don't understand how I ever lived without it before?! I do tend to stick to Batiste, but I spotted this 'Girlz Only' brand in Tesco, on offer for only £1. Since it seems to be a cheap brand, I wasn't expecting anything amazing, but I was actually surprised by how good it was! I would actually say it's slightly better than the noticeably more expensive Batiste.

A little goes a very long way with this dry shampoo. With just a small spritz, my hair felt instantly refreshed and soft. Not only that, but it really does add a lot of volume to your hair. The weird thing is that at first, it doesn't seem like it's made any difference volume wise. But after about half an hour, you suddenly realise your hair has a little extra oomph to it. 

Now for the down sides...As I said before, a little goes a long way. It's quite easy to over do it with this dry shampoo, and you have to be careful before it becomes a bit 'cakey' on your hair. The spray itself smells quite nice and does give your hair a nice fresh scent. If sprayed too much, too often though, the smell can become a bit too much..(if you get what I mean). 

I know that there are a few different dry shampoos from this brand (this one is the 'Party Nights' edition) to try out, so I will be on the look out for those..although I'm guessing they're just the same but with a different scent?

What's your favourite dry shampoo?