Monday, 17 November 2014

MY BASIC ESSENTIALS



Everyone has those few basic products that they just couldn't live without. Well I know I do anyway! 

Tesco Everyday Value Face Wipes | These are SO cheap (I think something like 46p) and they're just your standard facial wipes. I find they're great for just quickly removing make up.. when I can't be bothered to cleanse properly! 

Soap & Glory, The Righteous Butter Body Lotion | This has been one of my favourites for a while. It's a body butter but not quite as thick as it's a lotion. Does that even make sense?! Anyway it smells amazing, so fresh and clean. And as I've mentioned before I get super dry skin, so this helps with that.

Soap & Glory Hand Maid | Hand sanitizer is always a must! I'm not a super clean freak or anything but when you're out it's always nice to give your hands a little refresh.

Vaseline Cocoa Butter | I can't go half a day without applying lip balm at some point. Honestly I have the worlds driest lips (as well as skin *sigh*). Vaseline has always been my fave lip balm and this one smells of chocolate so it doesn't get much better!

One Direction Our Moment Fragrance | I go through phases with different perfumes but at the moment i'm loving the fresh scent of this one. I know One Direction have their new fragrance out now and I'm dying to try it!

Herbal Essences Dry Shampoo | I'm always using some kind of dry shampoo and at the moment it's this Herbal Essences one. I did a post all about it here. Dry shampoo is a saviour for those days your hair kind of needs to be washed but you don't have the time.

What are your basic essentials?