Monday, 8 December 2014

CANDY KITTENS



I've had my Candy Kittens t-shirt and jumper for ages but I love the Candy Kittens brand so I thought I'd do a little post about it. If you watch Made In Chelsea you probably already know about Candy Kittens. Candy Kittens is basically a clothes/sweets (and other random things) brand created by Jamie Laing who is one of the main characters on Made In Chelsea.

I love their range of clothes because they're all quite simple but have catchy motif's on. They're great clothes to just chill and lounge around in (something I do a lot). Most of the stuff seems to follow a grey, pink, navy blue and white theme which looks so cute. Also their current AW collection is really cool! 

If you've never checked out the website, definitely take a look here. It's very pink and girly! Oh and you can buy the Candy Kittens sweets in any Waitrose stores and OMG they taste so good!

Have you got anything from Candy Kittens?