Sunday, 7 December 2014

NIVEA EXPRESS HYDRATION PRIMER



If you're someone that suffers from dry skin like me, you seriously need this primer in your life! 

When it comes to skin care I've always thought Nivea is one of the best brands. Well it always seems to work for my skin anyway! If I don't use some kind of moisturising primer before applying foundation, it looks terrible! I get lots of little dry patches on my face and it looks like i've put too much foundation on because it goes all cakey.. which isn't exactly the nicest look! 

This Nivea Express Hydration Primer has been a life saver! I literally just apply a tiny bit all over my face before putting on any makeup and it absorbs straight into my skin. So even though it's moisturising, it's really not oily at all. It creates a super smooth base to apply foundation and It keeps my skin super moisturised at the same time. My foundation looks much more even and flawless and no more dry patches/cakey-ness! It also seems to stay on for a lot longer than usual which is really great because I always seem to have a problem with my makeup wearing off too quickly.

Have any of you tried this product?

Oh and (if you have dry skin?) what are your favourite products for dry skin?