Monday, 12 January 2015

BENEFIT HELLO FLAWLESS FOUNDATION



Foundations are probably the product that I get most excited to try. A good foundation can really make a huge difference to how your make up looks and affects how confident I feel! I was lucky enough to get the Benefit Hello Flawless foundation from my brother and sister for Christmas

As my skin is super dry, this foundation has always appealed as it claims to create a luminous and healthy look and contain an Oxygen wow hydrating complex to give a 'plumping' effect. It's a medium coverage and promises that you will be able to say 'Goodbye imperfections' and 'Hello Flawless!'. I don't know about you, but it sounds pretty darn good! I mean who doesn't want flawless skin?!

I was incredibly impressed with this foundation. After using my highstreet L'Oreal Infallible foundation for a while (which is still good, just not amazing!), I could totally see the difference in how good it was. I love how it's medium coverage so it's nice and light, yet it still covers up blemishes so well! The consistency is light and liquid-y therefore lovely and hydrating. Even on my dry skin! I noticed that when used with my favourite Nivea hydration primer, the foundation goes on so smoothly and lasts for most of the day. I mean you might want to reapply a bit if you were going out in the evening. Even after a full day, when I was removing it there was still so much product on my face!

When it comes to Benefit products you just can't forget the packaging. I love how simple and pretty the bottle looks. It's definitely something that I think features quite nicely in my makeup bag. Of course Benefit makeup isn't cheap but when it comes to this product I approve of the price and think it's 100% worth it. I actually think that foundation is the one product where it's worth spending more. Unlike mascara where you can still get cheap high street mascaras that are just as good as high end ones, with foundation I think you can actually tell the difference. Would you agree?

Have any of you tried this foundation? What did you think?