Friday, 9 January 2015

DANIEL WELLINGTON WATCH DISCOUNT



You may have already read my post all about my gorgeous Daniel Wellington watch. I'm kind of obsessed with it. I opted for the classic St. Andrews watch* with rose gold detailing (I'm obsessed with rose gold atm!) I absolutely love the simple and modern design and how it goes with just about everything that I wear.

Anyway the reason I am posting about it again is because I have an exciting offer available for you all. If you do happen to be interested in purchasing a Daniel Wellington watch, you can use the discount code 'holidayrachelcoco' at the checkout to get 15% off your purchase (the offer expires on the 15th January). I actually think these would make a really lovely present for someone or maybe just a present to yourself?! ;)