Saturday, 3 January 2015

GIRL ONLINE



As you may have already seen I got a copy of Girl Online by Zoe Sugg for Christmas. I've been really wanting to read it since it came out so I was pretty chuffed. Now I know there has been this massive scandal about the whole 'ghost writing' thing but I think that has been talked about enough.. so I'm just going to focus on the book!

I've read a few posts about Girl Online and a lot of bloggers have said they thought it was good but much more suited to a younger age range (13-15). But to be honest, I'm not a big reader at all and I literally have the concentration of a goldfish.. therefore I found this such an easy and enjoyable read! Also can we just take a moment to talk about how FREAKING CUTE the story is. Basically this girl (Penny) goes to New York and meets this super attractive dream guy (Noah) and they fall in love. Okay I know it's a bit unrealistic but I do love dreamy cute stories like that. Plus.. GOALS.

Oh and also not only is the story so sweet but the book is so pretty! I just love the pastel colours and cute polaroid pictures. It's definitely the kind of book that I'd leave out in my room just for display purposes!

Have any of you read the book? What did you think?