Saturday, 31 January 2015

STRIPTEAS 14 DAY TEATOX



'Teatox's' seem to be the in thing at the moment and I've been so intrigued to try one out for myself! I was lucky enough to get to try the StripTeas (..oo cheeky) 14 day teatox*. The teatox comes with three different bags of tea. One for morning, one for the day time and one for before you go to bed. This teatox is supposed to help boost your metabolism and curb cravings to help with weight loss. I'm not overweight/trying to loose weight or anything but I had been feeling quite bloated and wanted to see if I could get rid of that! Not only is the tea supposed to help with weight loss, but it's also meant to be good for your skin, mood and promoting sleep! So what did I think of the teatox?...

Pro's

  • I definitely noticed that I felt a lot less bloated and less sluggish after meals.
  • My skin has improved so much. Although that could be a combination of the tea and the skin care products that I've been using lately!
  • Having a large mug of tea after every meal really helped me to feel fuller meaning I didn't crave snacks in between meals.
  • This was probably just a placebo effect, but I felt like I had so much more energy and felt so much more motivated!
  • I've been sleeping noticeably better which is good for me as I'm one of those people that could easily still be trying to fall asleep at 4 in the morning.. insomnia problems!
Con's
  • This obviously varies person to person but I'm not a massive tea drinker (coffee all the way) so the taste wasn't really to my liking. The taste wasn't a massive concern for me though as I wanted to try it to see if it benefitted my health and how I felt.
  • Since I study from home this isn't an issue for me, but for someone who goes out to work and leads a busy 'on the go' lifestyle, it may be a bit difficult to find time to have the mid day tea!

So that was my opinion of the teatox and overall I would say it's worth it for the benefits! The taste for me was quite a problem as I really am not a tea fan but I'm sure that tea lovers would really enjoy it! Obviously everyone is very different and reacts to things differently so this may work amazingly for some, but do nothing for others! If you fancy trying out the teatox yourself you can purchase it HERE and you can also use the discount code Rachel10 to get 10% off your purchase!