Monday, 19 January 2015

THE BODY SHOP | ALOE GENTLE FACE WASH




Finally the last product I've been trying out from The Body Shop Aloe range! This time the gentle face wash. Skin care is something I find difficult to get into the routine of, so using this every day or so has actually made quite a difference to my skin. I mean it may have just been a combination of all of the aloe products that have made a difference but who knows?!

I've been using this to wash my face in the morning before I moisturise/apply any makeup. I've found that using it in the morning with warm water is so refreshing and not only makes my skin feel so refreshed and clean but also really wakes me up for the day! Before using this (and the other aloe products) I pretty much always had at least one big spot on my face that was almost impossible to cover with makeup. Since using it, I have noticed that I haven't been getting as many and my skin is looking so much healthier and brighter.

Oh and once again this product doesn't have a scent just like the rest of the products in the range.

Using the three products in the Aloe range have really helped my skin a lot. People that are already avid skin care junkies maybe wouldn't see any difference, but for me it really has as I've never really had that kind of routine before! 

What products do you use in your skin care routine?