Friday, 2 January 2015

THE PERFECT CAMEL COAT



Fellow petite girls will understand what I mean when I talk about the struggle of finding the perfect coat. The struggle is real! For ages I've been trying to find the perfect long camel coat. But when you're 5'1 this is extremely difficult. They tend to either completely drown me or just be such an awkward length that makes me look even shorter than I am. This is when I say THANK YOU MISS SELFRIDGE FOR MAKING A CAMEL COAT FOR YOUR PETITE RANGE!

I came across this petites camel fur collar coat and I am so obsessed with it! Not only did I finally manage to find a camel coat that doesn't drown me but yep.. it also has a fur collar. ALL THE FUR PLEASE! This coat is actually sold out online and I had to do a bit of hunting to finally get my hands on it. It was £79 which is a dece amount but it's a coat and England is freezing.. therefore it's fair to say I'm going to get a lot of use out of it. 

I also must add that I feel very 'Made In Chelsea' when I wear this.